It isn’t fun this year. It wasn’t fun last year. It wasn’t fun the year before that. It certainly wasn’t fun when they tried to do it for Breast Cancer Awareness either.
If you’re not aware of this ridiculous “game” here’s how it goes.
A friend of yours makes an obscure or odd/funny post. You react or comment. All of a sudden you get a private message that reads:
“You shouldn’t have liked or commented on my last status hahaha. Now you have to pick from one of the below and post it as your status. This is the 2021 Autism Awareness game. Don’t be a spoil sport. Pick your poison from one of these and post it as your status.
- Just found a squirrel in my car!
- Just used my kids to get out of a speeding ticket.
- How do you get rid of foot fungus?
- All of my bras are missing!
- I think I just accepted a marriage proposal online?!
- I’ve decided to stop wearing underwear.
- It’s confirmed I’m going to be a mommy/daddy.
- Just won a chance audition on America’s got talent!
- I’ve been accepted on master chef.
- I’m getting a pet monkey!
- I just peed myself!
- Really thinking about getting butt implants!
- Just won 700 on a scratcher!
- We’re moving to Vermont at the end of the year!
- Mayonnaise on Reese’s peanut butter cups is sooo good!
- I’ve just been accepted on come dine with me whoop whoop.
Post with no explanations. Sorry, I fell for it too. Looking forward to your post. Ahhh don’t ruin it. (Don’t let the secret out). And remember it’s all for the 2021 Autism Awareness. Have fun! X”
This isn’t fun. It isn’t cute. And it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for Autistic people.